Seattle, Washington-based Work Wear, Inc. has been supplying the North Pacific and Bering Sea commercial fishing industries with quality, customized work clothing since 1985. Today, Work Wear, Inc. serves a wide variety of industrial customers, including several of the largest seafood companies in the United States. We take pride in protecting workers with quality work clothing, and our customized uniform solutions meet the needs of large, diverse organizations.
Here’s how we can help:
Quality Work Clothing
- Flame Resistant Clothing: Arc-rated & NFPA compliant coveralls, shirts, jackets, and pants
- High Visibility Clothing: ANSI compliant vests, jackets, pants, shirts, and bibs
- Thermal Wear: Freezer suits, insulated jackets, pants, coveralls, and long underwear
- Rain Gear: Waterproof & windproof jackets, bibs, and insulated coveralls
- Footwear: Waterproof boots & shoes with safety toes and puncture resistant soles
- Industrial Workwear: Jackets, pants, coveralls & bibs, in both cotton and blended materials
- In-house embroidery & silk-screening ensures high level of quality control
- Each job function and employee has different clothing needs: we have over 30 years of experience supplying hundreds of factories, plants, and vessels across the U.S.
- Promotional gear, including hats, duffel bags, jackets, hoodies, t-shirts, and sweatpants
If you are looking for a partner to help with your company’s unique workwear needs, please give us a call for a free quote!